Friday, February 24, 2012

I will not take any prescription drugs to


Best Books for the prevention and treatment. Includes definition of what it means in comparison with osteoporosis. Read my When



my doctor pointed out years ago that I was at high risk of osteoporosis, for


my history and scoliosis (in time) my slim build, I started


read everything I could about osteopenia and osteoporosis prevention and treatment


. Of the many books that I looked at that are currently available at


articles, books reviewed below are the ones I found most useful



. In the book Food and our bones


author focuses on osteoporosis, but it also discusses the health of bones


and bone density in general. Book


Preventing Osteoporosis and back is also designed for people with osteoporosis, but because it covers various


bone density treatment factors such as diet, exercise


magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc, it should be


valuable reading for people with any related bone health such as osteopenia >> << (predecessor state of osteoporosis), osteomalacia


and rickets. I think


advice from those books that helped me keep my bones strong. I


was a bone density test at age 45 years, and my bones are fine. This is despite >> << that I have at least 4 major risk factors for bone density


problems, including:


Interestingly, I do not drink milk


only liquid dairy products I do not take any pills calcium


and I will not take any prescription drugs to keep my bones strong. (Recent research has linked popular osteoporosis drug prescription, including


Fosamax, with osteonecrosis / osteoporosis jaw (dead jaw bone). Check the paper in


in PubMed. When you click on the link >> << You can click on the appropriate tab articles in PubMed >> << page for more information).


Since I beat >> << odds against low bone density? All I do exercise regularly (walking, dancing and yoga


) and is as healthy as I can, including many nondairy products


high calcium content. There are a number of good diet and exercise for Boards >> << books below, including many osteoporosis prevention tips lasix 200 mg


often overlooked by doctors and the media. This book


good look at a wide range of existing medical research on bone density


and presents them in a compressed format. This is head and shoulders above


simple advice that I see on many websites only take hormones


and drink milk. This book gave me about a hundred different factors


consider to keep my bones strong, including many diet and exercise advice.


After consideration, probably hundreds of actual research on osteoporosis and osteopenia


, the author shows that there are many other factors affecting your


under strong bones than just taking hormones recipe


or calcium alone. I thought that was great


book on osteoporosis bone and overall health, and probably


one of the most well studied and well documented books I ever read


in my life, on which topic. If


Are you one of my regular readers who like the location of my site


You may like the way this book is presented, too, for


I tried the whole picture website after way of presenting the material in the book


Dr. Gaby. The following are only


some of the factors considered and included in the book Dr. Gaby suggests


osteoporosis prevention. (Click to view the abstract for


actual research base Dana


, on the "Web site.):



This is just a sample of research and reviews the factors in the book of Dr. Gaby. If


you are interested in a comprehensive osteoporosis and osteopenia prevention


and treatment program that emphasizes the role of supplements, diets and exercise


more conventional medical treatments like hormone therapy


, it would be a good book to read. Click here for


excerpt from this book - Alan R. Gaby MD (Excerpts from


Prevention of osteoporosis and back Posted Prima Publishing). . << >>

No comments:

Post a Comment